as far as you're concerned, i do not have a name :) this is my blog which i will be updating daily (without fail) with quotes, images, thinspiration, website reccomendations and other pretty things :) the images on this blog are not horrifying like on most pro-ana/thinspo blogs, just healthy looking BUT skinny girls. take a look and follow me :)

Monday 22 March 2010

oookay, i'm making this blog because i am sick and tired of being F A T, and it's about time i did something about it. i am going to highlight the word F A T in red because i want it to stand out, if it stands out i cannot ignore the fact that I AM FAT.
i have also highlighted other important things:)
i am hoping that out there, there will be a few girls who feel the way i do, so that we are able to support eachother in losing weight etc. i have been diagnosed with servere depression and it's ALL down to my weight. i weigh 200 lbs and to me, that's D I S C U S T I N G.
here are a few of my problems:
  • i cannot leave the house.
  • if i DO leave the house, it won't be for very long as i feel that people are "staring" at me.
  • i often look at thin girls and it makes me angry.
  • i recently realised that i am the girl who gets rejected a lot.
  • A LOT of people have called me fat in the past, more than i can even think to count.
  • i no longer want to be the girl that gets laughed at for wearing makeup. a THIN girl wouldn't get laughed at if she wore makeup, right?
  • i am constantly being patronised by my "friends" - "i think it's great that a girl YOUR SIZE can wear makeup and dress nice and still be confident :)"

on wednesday, i am starting the LIPOTRIM diet.. basically when you are on it, you are starving yourself. i am wanting to lose 7 stone, my goal weight is 100 lbs and with lipotrim [from what ive heard and seen of it] it shouldn't be that hard :) i read reviews on the internet and EVERY review i have read says that it works amazingly, i'm sooo exited <3. i am 100% prepared to starve myself and live on discusting milkshakes for a few months if it means losing 7 stone! WOW. i often think about how amazing i'm going to feel when i leave the house in 3 months and everyones jaw DROPS.

"i'd rather be a skinny bitch than a fat sweetheart."

i will be updating this page DAILY with quotes, pictures, my diary and lots of other pretty stuff :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers