as far as you're concerned, i do not have a name :) this is my blog which i will be updating daily (without fail) with quotes, images, thinspiration, website reccomendations and other pretty things :) the images on this blog are not horrifying like on most pro-ana/thinspo blogs, just healthy looking BUT skinny girls. take a look and follow me :)

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Because Everyone will envy me
Because I will have so much confidence
Because I will look good in any outfit
Because I will not be jealous of anyone
Because I will not be self-conscious
Because I am sick of this cycle of eating
Because I havent succeeded yet
Because I dont want to be crazy forever
Because I want to be better
Because I dont want to be fat
Because Fat is hideous
Because I am not comfortable in my own skin
Because I will be
Because It is all I can think about
Because Ive come this far
Because I am sick of waiting
Because My boyfriend will have perfect girl
Because I want her to be me
Because I am stronger than food
Because I am stronger than genetics
Because Food poisons me
Because Food makes me physically ill
Because God gave me willpower
Because Food is evil
Because I have to break the addiction
Because I will hate myself if I dont
Because I cry every night out of disgust at myself
Because I am afraid to weigh myself
Because The glory will be mine
Because I have to endure
Because I can be perfect, I just have to be strong
Because Of yesterday
Because Of tomorrow
Because OF TODAY
Because I will surprise everyone
Because My bones are almost showing
Because Food isnt good for anything
Because Ive let myself go too much
Because Carbohydrates are the devil
Because I wont get any satisfaction from eating
Because Everyone thinks I cant do it
Because No one takes me seriously
Because I cry when I look in the mirror
Because It will make me happy
Because Tomorrow never comes
Because I will prove that I can succeed
Because Ive wanted this for years
Because I can do it!
Because Im almost there
Because Ive worked so hard
Because I will be xsmall and size 0
Because I dont deserve to eat yet
Because Every guy will want me
Because Every girl will want to be me
Because I will be better than everyone
Because I will look better than everyone
Because I want to be happy with myself
Because The scale tells the truth
Because I will find him and he will want me forever
Because I will beat the odds
Because I will do whatever it takes
Because I dont need food to survive
Because taste never lasts
Because Weight lasts forever
Because 3500 cals in 1 lb
Because 100 cals = running 1 mile
Because Im almost there
Because Imagine how GW will feel
Because Imagine how GW will look
Because MK can do it, I can too
Because I will love myself for once
Because double-digits have been my dream
Because Im so close
Because Hard work WILL pay off
Because I will look like a model
Because Food is overrated
Because I am better than that
Because No one wants a cow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers