as far as you're concerned, i do not have a name :) this is my blog which i will be updating daily (without fail) with quotes, images, thinspiration, website reccomendations and other pretty things :) the images on this blog are not horrifying like on most pro-ana/thinspo blogs, just healthy looking BUT skinny girls. take a look and follow me :)

Monday 22 March 2010

so my mum just came home with paranormal activity on dvd which i'm extremely happy about, BUT she also brought me a kfc and my favourite thick choc milkshake :(
oh well, i'm not starting my diet untill wednesday anyway so i can let myself go a bit until then..plus when i've started on lipotrim the weight will be dropping off me :)

i've not thought about anything else for WEEKS. i'm finally going to do it, i'm finally going to be thin!
i've spent literally all day looking at thinspo on the internet and thinking about how pretty i'll be when i'm at 100 lbs.
i'm starting a college course this september and i would like to have lost all of the weight by then, i'd like to be able to get a boyfriend, too :)


"thin is perfection, i'll die trying to achieve it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers